Direction exercised includes:
• Invoice attest
• Following approved procedures; and
• Participate and support in the development of effective accounts payable processes, controls and procedures.
• Conduct invoice attest for compliance against contracts/PO’s using approved procedures.
• Conduct attest of corporate purchase cards (PCards) and expense/travel claims ensuring compliance with PCard and travel related policies.
• Track all assigned invoices to ensure timely processing and payment, in accordance with contractual payment terms.
• Input invoices against contracts/ PO’s in the cost control systems, Prism and PM+, and ensure adequate commitment funds are available to cover the invoices. Provide support as necessary to resolve any shortfalls/discrepancies.
• Perform risk mitigation procedures as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
• Foster good working relationships with Corporate Accounts Payable.
• Other activities as required.
• Bachelor of Business/Commerce with a major in accounting, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in project accounting. An understanding of contract terms and conditions and the ability to interpret and apply them in the attest of invoices.
• Safety oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with other team members
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Team player with positive attitude
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and within deadlines
• Proficient with computer software and databases
• Self-starter who is highly motivated
• Works effectively in work groups with ability to maintain positive relationships.
• Strong customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
20.12.2019 00.00 CETContinous nominations
Local candidates only.