The Business Change Analyst will be responsible for identifying a business change management approach, deliver proper communication to key stakeholders, and identify training needs and training approaches while acting as a key point of contact in support of core organizational functions and business process changes.
- The main focus for this role is to facilitate the coordination and successful delivery of key messages and business change to all stakeholders.
- Wor with PM's to ensure the key deliverables of projects are met
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure they are kept up to date and they are brought into the change process
- Identify change management approach that will increase user acceptance and adoption of systems and proces change
- Develop a change management and communication plan
- Regional meetings, corporate meetings, intranet and email messaging
- Identify, define and track the training needs required on the project
- Transition Management
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Helping translate the new system functionality and business processes into a language that an end-user will understand
- Provide support to business leads end users once the system has been implemented
Applications or Modules used on this project:
- Human Capital management
- Capital Asset Management
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning, Budgeting and Forcasting
- Relevant Degree or Masters or relevant combination of education and experience
- Experience in Change Management Processes
- Experience delivering workshops and focus groups
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships with various audiences
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and handling multiple tasks
- Ability to work independantly and apart of a team
- Experience coaching/ providing advice
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Personal initiative and judgement
St. John's, NL
8:30-4:30 Monday- Friday
Contract will run until December 2019 with the option of extension if mutually agreeable.
IS Business Change Analyst (2)
NSB Client - Newfoundland and Labrador
St. John's, NL
22.08.2019 00.00 CETContinous nominations This job has expired.
Local candidates only.