Responsible for the processing, tracking, verification, and payment of vendor invoices in accordance with standard controls and procedures. Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices in accordance with policies and procedures. This includes rate verification of applicable invoices, ensuring proper DOAG approvals are obtained, proper date stamps and coding are used and researching vendor inquiries.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Rate verification of applicable invoices
• Prepare cash disbursement vouchers/wire transfer requests with supporting documentation and route to appropriate parties for goods/services received, rate verification and approval.
• Code of invoices according to approved payables guidelines.
• Track contract expenditures and compliance with contract terms for non-drilling contracts.
• Track and analyze spend vs. contract value, for planning and budgeting purposes; report deviations and implement corrective actions.
• Maintain logs and inform about any deviations or errors in invoice registration process
• Keep close relationship and communication with suppliers and ensure all invoices are processed in due time and as per the payables policies and controls in place
• Ensure timely payment of invoices and proper communication with all suppliers.
• Update and register new vendors to include collecting vendor’s bank details, classification and other items needed.
• Ensure all controls requirements are met, including consulting with the Controls Coordinator as needed.
• Prepare and execute change orders, work order call-offs, amendments or extensions of contracts.
• Answer queries from vendors regarding payments and provide proof of payment document where requested
• B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
• 5 years of closely related experience in Oil and Gas
• Excellent command of the English language is required.
• Must have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
• Knowledge of the payables process and accounting systems preferred.
• SAP experience an asset.
St. John's, NL
A Major Local Operator
St. John's, NL
19.08.2019 00.00 CETContinous nominations This job has expired.
Local candidates only.