The Business Analyst will be required to work within a senior project team in the overall design, build, testing and implementation of PeopleSoft functionality. This will include activities associated with a variety of HR modules, as presently utilized. As an initial focus area, this role will be heavily involved in collection and documentation of business requirements. Extensive interaction with multiple stakeholders is required. The role is expected to provide Business Analyst expertise towards successful delivery of the PeopleSoft components associated with the HRMS - Project.
Working under the direction of the Project Manager, the responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include, but not be limited to the following:
Develop, modify or assist with business and functional requirements, project scope, estimates of effort and duration;
Document client solution reporting requirements;
Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
Identify modifications to existing business processes;
Scheduling, organizing, material preparation and documenting project meetings/reviews, as required;
Interact and liaise with multiple internal/external stakeholder groups;
Support business & training resources and associated knowledge transfer activities;
Assist in the planning and completion of user acceptance testing;
Work closely with business representatives and provide assistance and a degree of leadership to their development of business change activities;
Complete any other client-related project tasks that will help ensure project success.
- Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution.
- 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with developing strategies, establishing approaches and conducting analysis functions for similar type initiatives.
- Experience in preparing/developing project documentation (plans, requirements, decisions, etc.).
- Functional knowledge of working with PeopleSoft HRMS. Highlight areas/modules such as:
•Time and Labour
- Experience in assisting with User Acceptance Testing and system implementation activities/considerations.
- Experience facilitating meetings with representatives from multiple business units and stakeholder groups
St. John's, NL
The resource should be available to start by 11-Dec-2019 and assignment is expected to last until 31-Mar-2020.
Business Analyst- PeopleSoft HRMS
St. John's, NL
04.12.2019 23.00 CETContinous nominations This job has expired.
Local candidates only.