NSB Omega is looking for a Heavy Equipment Operation Trainer for one of our Clients.
- Valid Red Seal Trade Certification as a Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic/Technician is mandatory.
- Valid Driver’s license to operate vehicles in Nunavut
- Previous experience working in a remote operation with camp accommodations working with employees of all competency levels including developing individuals with minimal experience at apprenticeship levels performing maintenance in a mining environment
- Experience mentoring, providing solid direction and demonstrating safety leadership in harsh arctic field environments and in the workshops.
- Mining Experience is an asset
- Experience in developing training materials and presentation techniques
- Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background considered an asset
- Extensive experience operating and maintaining a wide variety of heavy equipment (loaders, graders, dozers, packers, excavators, rock trucks, and skid-steers)
- Candidates must possess a Heavy Equipment Operator Certificate of Qualification
- Instructional certification is an asset
Heavy Equipment Operation Trainer
30.06.2019 00.00 CETContinous nominations This job has expired.
Local candidates only.