NSB is looking for a regulatory safety advisor to assist a client in St. John's.
• Safety Diploma
•5+ years experience required.
• Preferences given to local
• Excellent technical report, plans and procedure writing skills.
• Organizational skills and track record of delivering to schedule.
• Strong collaborative and communications skills.
• Good external orientation on requirements of CEAA and CNLOPB regulatory requirements
• High ethical and personal integrity
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
• CRSP (Preferred)
Regulatory Safety Advisor